This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to this website, make contact with other users on this website site, link to it, or interact with this website in any other way.
www.dylanvinyl.com is a website operated by Byline Publishing (Services) Limited ("we", "us", "our"). We are registered in the UK under company number 7357184 and have our registered office at 8 High Street, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4AB. Our VAT number is GB 995 1261 93.
You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out below.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You are not permitted:
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this website in contravention of the provisions of the terms of website use.
- to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of this website.
- any equipment or network on which this website is stored.
- any software used in the provision of this website.
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on this website, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on this website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on this website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to this website (Contribution
), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- be accurate (where it states facts).
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
Breach of this policy
- be defamatory of any person.
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- promote sexually explicit material.
- include child sexual abuse material.
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal content or activity.
- be in contempt of court.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
When we consider that a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this website.
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to this website.
- issue of a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.